Our tour begins with a sightseeing trip where we are going to stop in few brilliant places where You can take one of the best Dubrovnik pictures before we reach the hill overlooking the city. You'll be rewarded with a stunning view of the walled town below, with a panorama of the whole coast stretching as far as the Pelješac peninsula to the northwest. On the top you can visit Fort Imperial which was built by Napoleon's occupying army in 1808. In 1991 it was successfully held by Dubrovnik's defenders. In 2010 small part was changed in Homeland war museum.
The tour is operated with high class vehicles: Mercedes E class, Mercedes Vito, Mercedes Sprinter and Opel Vivaro.
To book the tour please use the booking form at the bottom of the page.
• Type of tour: Private
• Available: Every day, all year around
• Duration: up to 2 hours
• Schedule: Guest can arrange pick up time and start time for the tour.
• Pick up/drop off: Your hotel/apartment or other place in Dubrovnik on your request.
• Tour by car for 1 to 3 persons: 46 €
• Tour by van for 4 to 8 persons: 49 €
• Tour by car for 9 to 17 persons: 92 €
• Tour by bus for 18 to 49 persons: on request
Not included in the price:
• Entrance ticket to Homeland War Museum
• Lunch (On your request we can arrange lunch for you at Srđ hill)