Villa Anastasia is a unique three-luxury-apartment property located just outside the ancient city’s walls of Dubrovnik, in private and peaceful neighborhood.
- Previously owned by Dubrovnik’s noble family, this 200-year old villa has been fully renovated under the strict rules applied to any UNESCO-protected historical monument.
- Beside the special location, this rental villa offers a breathtaking view to the heart of the old city, island of Lokrum and fortress of Lovrijenac from each and every suite.
- Special care was taken while choosing the interior’s furniture and decorations. A collection of antique pieces of furniture was brought from all parts of Croatia, providing not only the touch of a rich and diverse history and closeness to major European cultures, but also an experience for the guests with refined taste and lifestyle as well.
- Ground floor presents a dining area connected with „saloča“- seating area with fireplace and TV.
- Furniture of a museum quality is offered for you to enjoy.
- Over 100 years old secession dining room will offer you a royal treatment since it was made for the Emperor Frantz Joseph’s court lady in Vienna.
- Monogrammed tablecloths, porcelain from the period when Rosenthal made his second edition of China will bring you back to a time of value and quality.
- There is also a piano in the dining room which can make your relaxing moments memorable but also make the dining experience special – all under Murano chandeliers.
- Gourmet kitchen is fully equipped.
- Office area and a wine cellar are available on the ground level.
- Over 450 square meters of villa’s living space are divided on three floors.